There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Lodi, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to consider annual furnace service as well, but probably not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, like:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners only associate furnace service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly heating expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, changing furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Tokay Heating and Air Conditioning expert drops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in Lodi. Whether you’re calling to set up annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is right for your system, give the experts at Tokay Heating and Air Conditioning a call at 209-257-3156 to start saving a little more today.