As spring starts, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Lodi? Particularly if your cooling unit is recently installed or was working well last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to book any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your unit examined seasonally by a Tokay Heating and Air Conditioning expert can help spot little problems before they turn into major malfunctions. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is located outside, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a specialist to take care of intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your system can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can lead to elevated energy consumption—and a higher utility bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it work longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy costs and in the long-term, since you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little troubles before they lead to big, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely look at parts and complete a cycle of AC performance tests. These detailed processes often allow us to locate problems before they become large problems that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is set to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your system is vulnerable to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll check the ensuing spots and pieces:
- Overall system order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Today with Tokay Heating and Air Conditioning
This week is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Tokay Heating and Air Conditioning pros a call at 209-257-3156 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.