Is this year the year of a new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. And by taking time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Tokay boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Lodi. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t wait, because this offer only lasts until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 209-257-3156 when you’re ready to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
As with any utility system, you should consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Furnace size: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A certified HVAC professional will know how to choose the right size furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is about more than the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits like:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters help trap mold spores or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Tokay
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from Tokay, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of expert installers will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.